As the holidays are quickly approaching, many people are starting to think about how they can make their house feel more festive. One idea that is perfect for this time of year is to set up a charcuterie and grazing board. I’ve put together 11 Charcuterie And Grazing Board Ideas For The Holidays that will make your next gathering festive, delicious, and easy to set up!
It’s that time of year again when holiday parties are in full swing and you’re looking for a little inspiration to get you through the season. This blog post features 11 different ideas on what you could put out for your guests this holiday season!
A couple of years ago, I was so excited to have our annual family get-together, but it had been a crazy busy week and I didn’t have a lot of energy to do a lot of cooking. I pulled out my phone and googled “easy Christmas party food”- that’s when I found the idea for putting together a charcuterie board. I had never put together a charcuterie board before but I wasn’t disappointed.
A charcuterie and grazing board is perfect for an easy appetizer idea because guests can just grab the items they want as you serve them.
My favorite thing about this plan was that everything could be prepared ahead of time which meant less work on the day of our big event. I’m excited to share a few ideas for your next holiday gathering. I know you’ll love the simplicity of putting together a charcuterie board and it’ll probably become a go-to food idea for your family!
What is a charcuterie board?
A charcuterie board is a type of appetizer that is made up of various meats, cheeses, and other toppings. They are often served as an hors d’oeuvre or as part of a larger meal.
Be sure to check out my Ultimate Guide on How to Make a Delicious Charcuterie Board where I share everything you need to know to assemble your own delicious charcuterie board.
Why put together a grazing board?
There are many reasons why you might want to put together a grazing board for your next party. Here are a few:
- They are easy to set up and can be tailored to fit any dietary restrictions your guests might have.
- They are the perfect way to show off your culinary skills and impress your guests.
- They are a great way to get everyone mingling and socializing at your party.
How to make your own charcuterie board
Grazing boards are also a great way to show off your holiday spirit! Here are a few ideas on what you can include on your board:
- A variety of meats, such as salami, turkey, or roast beef.
- A selection of cheeses, including brie, cheddar, and blue cheese – or any of your favorites.
- Assorted fruits and vegetables, such as grapes, cucumber slices, and bell pepper strips.
- Other tasty toppings like olives or honey mustard dipping sauce.
- An assortment of crackers or breads to go along with your meats and cheeses.
- A variety of jams for use on the breads – this could also include chutneys!
- Minty candies or chocolate covered pretzels – festive and delicious!
- What to serve with your charcuterie board?
- If you are looking for simple ways to round out your grazing board, here are a few ideas:
- A variety of sparkling water or fruit juice.
- Desserts such as cookies, cupcakes, brownies, chocolate dipped strawberries – the possibilities are endless!
Supplies to Make a Charcuterie Board
A charcuterie board is a perfect addition to any gathering with friends or family. It’s not only fun, but it also makes the evening so much more memorable. The best part about these boards is that they can be customized for each person in attendance!
Here are all of the supplies that will turn your next gathering into an unforgettable event:
- a large board or large platter
- cheese slicer
- honey pot and dipper
- food picks or small forks
- small bowls
- cocktail napkins
- cocktail plates
12 Charcuterie And Grazing Board Ideas For The Holidays
I hope you found this blog post helpful and have a few ideas on how to plan your next holiday party. Be sure to share these Charcuterie And Grazing Board Ideas for the Holidays with all of your friends!
Let me know which idea is your favorite in the comments below!
Free Printable Charcuterie Board Guide
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
Why should I subscribe?
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables