Looking for some Valentine’s Day tiered tray decor ideas? Today I’m sharing my own Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray plus how I decorated my Butler’s Pantry for Valentine’s Day. This is where we keep our coffee bar and I enjoy decorating the coffee bar each season. I hope these different ideas inspire you to create a beautiful and festive display in your own home.
I have a tiered tray similar to this one, that I bought a couple of years ago and I love decorating it for the seasons and changing out the decor each month. I have my tiered tray in the butler’s pantry and it’s so festive and fun.
What is a tiered tray?
A tiered tray is a two or three-tiered wooden or metal tray that can be used for displaying items. You can find these trays at many craft stores, home decor stores, and online.
How to style your tiered tray decor
- Start with a centerpiece. Place your centerpiece in the middle or even off-center and then start adding coordinating pieces around it, creating layers.
- I like to add some greenery or florals as well for some added texture and color.
- Then, I like to add candies, ornaments, or small decorations to fill in any gaps.
- You can also use special mugs or cups and candles to complete the look – basically anything small that makes your heart happy.
In my butler’s pantry display this year, I have:
- a black metal tiered tray
- bronze mug rack
- target dollar spot Valentine’s Day decor
- vintage biscuit cutter with a red handle
- heart garland
- vintage fabric heart coasters
- faux plants from Hobby Lobby
This display makes me happy and it’s a little way I can add festive flair to my home so my family feels loved and cared.
Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray Decor Ideas
1. Create a candy buffet – fill your tiered tray with different Valentine’s Day candies, like conversation hearts and chocolate coins, in pretty dishes and mugs. Add some artificial greenery or fresh flowers to complete the look.
2. Place heart-shaped decorations – around the tray. Choose from a variety of heart-shaped ornaments, figurines, and decorations to create a festive atmosphere in your home.
3. Add some romance – with red and pink roses. Place a small bouquet of roses on each tier to give your tiered tray an extra romantic touch.
4. Incorporate words of love – with wooden signs or plaques featuring heartfelt messages and sweet sayings.
5. Make it sparkle – with glittery hearts, stars, and other decorations. Add some iridescent accents to your tiered tray for a little extra shimmer and shine!
6. Glam it up – with gold and silver accents. Place some metallic decorations around the tiers to give your tiered tray a luxurious feel.
Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray Decor
Most of the items I have on my tiered tray are unfortunately, no longer available, but here are some similar items I think you’ll love!
- Black Metal Tiered Tray
- A Love You a Whole Latte sign
- “Love You a Latte” Valentine’s Mug Cutout Sign
- 6 Pack Small Faux Plants
- Pink House Light Up White Porcelain
- 4 Foot Felt Heart Garland
I hope you have enjoyed these Valentine’s Day Tiered Tray decor ideas! With all of these different ideas, I’m sure you’ll be able to create a beautiful display in your home this holiday season.
Do you love decorating a tiered tray each season? Let me know in the comments below!