The weather has definitely been changing. Here in southeast Kentucky, the leaves are falling and the air is crisp. Autumn makes me want to enjoy all the coziness that home has to offer. As part of my fall, cozy homemaking, baking is one of my favorite activities. Today I’m sharing a simple recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins. They taste so much like a pecan pie!! I think you’ll love this easy pecan pie muffin recipe!
Yesterday I asked my daughter Hannah to make this simple recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins. It was the first time we had tried the recipe, but these muffins were sooo good I had to share!
Fall means sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and of course pumpkin pie. But if you’re not a fan of pumpkins or don’t just want something different, try these delicious Pecan Pie Muffins instead! They are moist and chewy. If you have some leftover pecans from your Thanksgiving feast, this is the perfect recipe to use them up!
Fall is the perfect time of year to indulge in a warm and sweet treat. And what better way than with these Pecan Pie Muffins? They’re easy to make and they don’t take much time at all! Give this recipe a try for your next fall gathering or holiday season – you won’t regret it!
Pecan Pie Muffins
Originally, I found this Pecan Pie Muffin recipe on a meme on Facebook. It’s one of those recipes where I knew as soon as I saw it I had to try it.
Hannah said the recipe was super simple to whip up. It only took a few minutes to pop the muffin tin in the oven! 15 minutes later the muffins were cooling on the counter.
More Muffin Recipes
- The Best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins for Breakfast
- Old Fashioned, Banana Oatmeal Muffins Your Family will Love!
- Simple and Delicious Lemon Berry Muffins
Pecan Pie Muffins | Easy Pecan Pie Muffin Recipe
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins well. If you don't these muffins will stick.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, and chopped pecans.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and eggs together.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until combined. Don't over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins until about 2/3 full.
- Top with a whole pecan piece.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes for regular size muffins and for about 13 minutes for mini muffins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a bit. Run a knife around the edges of each muffin to release it from the muffin tin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
I hope you enjoy these Pecan Pie Muffins. They’re a perfect fall treat that will keep your family and friends coming back for more!
These muffins are perfect for breakfast or a snack. Serve them alongside a luncheon menu or give them as gifts during the holidays. So easy to make and if you love pecan pie, you’ll these Pecan Pie Muffins!!
If you have any questions about the recipe or how to make them, please reach out in the comments below. Be sure to share this post with your friends on Facebook and Pinterest so they can get baking too!